Thread: Martin Kelly
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2017, 08:37 AM
Banned by Moderators

McpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMcpfcS came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentAssassin View Post
I find it hard to see him getting past Sakho, Dann and Tomkins but he is more than an adequate 4th choice, especially as Delaney is off/retiring soon. I think a lot of people forget that we aren't in the same league as some other clubs in the league that can keep an international class player as 4th/5th choice centre back.

His ability has been suspect but again he has filled in in positions that aren't his natural position. To boot he has done it with no fuss and got on with the job under 3(ish) management teams now. That tells a lot about the measure of the man and the respect fans should have for him.

Hopefully if or when he gets a chance to fill in a centre back he grasps his moment. When he played there against Liverpool in Gerrards last game I thought he was solid other than that one mistake.

He is not worthy of a place in any PL squad and no one should expect to win a PL football match with him in the side. His performances this season have, almost without exception, been a disgrace.