Thread: Jordan Ayew
View Single Post
Old 23-09-2018, 07:05 AM

Die hard Hoj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDie hard Hoj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDie hard Hoj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDie hard Hoj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDie hard Hoj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDie hard Hoj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDie hard Hoj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDie hard Hoj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDie hard Hoj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDie hard Hoj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDie hard Hoj : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owngoal View Post
he is a run of the mill striker who will score a few but not be prolific - what did we expect?
I agree, he not got a good track record very lucky to find himself back in the premiership I think.
We need to use our last loan space to bring in another CF, on 1st January and buy RLC.
If Wilf picks up a long term injury we are in big trouble, we are weaker than last year.

Aston Villa
(9)
Swansea City
(8)
→ Crystal Palace (loan)
(0