View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 02:06 AM

bolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbolabolabola came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Rhino View Post
Exactly. We are playing good football and have done for a while. No doubt our finishing could and should improve but what Hodgson is trying to develop is more important, the spirit and will to win.

Fair enough that you go all home and away games so it's easy to get frustrated, I used to do this myself years ago so know how it feels, but what we really need here is patience as Hodgson really is good manager.
Today was important because it broke a pattern (that of missing sitters and letting in soft goals). Whilst we could have won 20-0, that we had a lucky first goal and outstanding second plus kept a clean sheet comfortably, means we donít go to Brighton worried that nothing goes our way.

Iíve always thought Roy gets a bit less than he deserves in terms of points - so I just hope he can get them this week.

The reality is that players like Zaha, Townsend, Luka, PVA, Sakho, Tomkins, Meyer should be nowhere near a relegation dog fight. But if they all miss sitters (which they have) itís a big problem.