Thread: Crystal Ball: Ongoing thread 2018/19
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2018, 01:24 PM
89 pts and EPL ready HAHA

Eaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is here
Palace 2 Burnley 0 - Mcarthur, Townsend Att 25098

Obviously with Penstone predicting a Palace win, it made everybody more optimistic and there were 45 Palace win predictions in total this week. Well done Penstone, hope it has lifted your spirits the way it was intended.

Highest scorers this week were Stigma (correct score and attendance at +4) and Luie Jack (result and closest attendance +2) both scoring 4 points.

Then Hughff with correct score and -108 for attendance - 3 points and bonus point.

3 point scorers for correct score were

Palacemetros
Gloazier69
RobertCPFC
Ship Ahoy!
JJ Eagle
Selhurst_BBSH

2 points for result and attendance were
East Berks Eagle -100
Rambo1 +62
Sorry Steamy and Critical Eagle, I could not accept your attendance predictions as both were made within an hour of kick off.

1 point for predicting a Palace win were;
Charlton Hater
Ian H
Stumpyfeelers
Charlie CPFC
PENSTONE EAGLE
Flappy chicken
Eaglefoz
Sydnsteve
Darzet Eagle
The Reichstuff
Berts Head
Maidstone CPFC
Bodger
Iron Maiden CPFC
Pembo Express
Redemption Day
Twells Eagle
PalaceWU
Jas78
Peter K
Chris Finch
Razors Edge
Footballfella
Direwolf
CPFC85
DaveCH
Philsick
Ruskin Old Boy
CPFC@Eastbourne
Assagaya Eagle
Twoseat Eagle
Critical Eagle
Steamy

1 point scorers for attendance were
Selhurst 300 +9
Glaziers 56 +13
Ant.Palace -74
Ian Hart +54

Bonus point winners for attendance were
Mr Palace -184
CPFCfan1 -186
Addowolz +143

I also awarded a bonus point to Favelly Weston although, he did not predicted a Palace win, he did put in an expected goals prediction of 17.25 to Palace and 0.01 to Burnley, with 29 shots (9 on target) against 2 shots (0 on target) was so close I deemed it worthy of a bonus point. (I know the actual expected goals for Palace was 2. something but thought Favelly was much closer to what it should have been.

Finally, commiserations to Jordans Jacket who very confidently put his house on a 0-0 draw - has anybody got a spare room he can stay in?

As to the table, Top 3 stay the same. Selhurst 300 moves into the top 4 and Hughff moves from 28 to 20 - still miles away from Ian Hart though.
Attached Images
File Type: png Copy of Crystal Ball 18-19 season - Burnley home.png (262.5 KB, 40 views)