View Single Post
Old 16-12-2018, 05:33 PM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by LN1 View Post
I didn't try it yesterday but i suppose the pre-paid trial that was available in blocks A to D of the Main stand might be an option for kids via the App. I can't check what payment options there are now but would have thougt at least Pay-pal or similar was avalable? I'm not sure though looking at the queue for the Pre-paid initially envious with Hypothermia I thought it looked any quicker just a bit shorter?

Checking reference numbers via the app will take longer, or people fumbling with their phones. This wont be faster, sometimes technogy slows things down rather than speed it up.

Printed boarded passes are quicker at airports as people have them out ready where as most people who have them on their phone get to the front of the queue and then unlock their phone, open the app and wait...