View Single Post
Old 24-01-2019, 08:14 AM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff View Post
Who is this giving his opinion on the game in March ?
The clues are there , alcohol, casual racism , early hours posting and CAPITAL letters .
Oh and bottling it .

“Likewise. Other than Yeovil, there is not a more rancid away trip on the calendar. Its only PARTIALLY mitigated if we don't lose, but there is a whole load of utter rank shithousery to absorb before, during and after the game. Its literally like going back to 1974, the least enjoyable away trip on the list IMO. The area. The "stadium", the goons. The kettling. Just the entire shithole Palace experience, its so dismal.

I'll get a moody stream at home, sink some tinnies, and win lose or draw I'll be most content with the fact that I won't be battling my way into and then out of the European equivalent of the desolate ruins, endless fried chicken shops and desperate hollow-eyed inhabitants of Aleppo.”
Two words would have done . “ I’m scared”