View Single Post
Old 27-01-2019, 10:59 PM

KYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post
Massive fan of Roy but found his FA Cup comments poorly judged. Not a major issue and may be brtually honest but talking down the Cup is poor
Maybe yes maybe no. The cup has been devalued gradually each season. No replays. Penalty shoot outs . Change of K.O time after over 100 years . I am a few years younger than Roy but agree with all he said. Used to be a buzz Cup Final day no matter who was playing. One of the few live matches shown. If you got through around you waited for Monday lunch time for the draw done by someone you had never heard of. Now the draw is done before the round, normally spread over 4 days is finished.

I don't think he was disrespecting the cup just more regretting what it has become.

I still would like us to win it though.