Thread: Player Ratings And Reviews: Palace 2 Fulham 0
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2019, 06:46 PM
Oh No!

AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo View Post
Schlupp had a couple of moments early on and then two blocked shots on target before he scored
He had 3 or 4 shots on target today, i would challenge anyone to find a better stat all season. People think Meyer should be starting instead of him, but i saw with my own eyes today who was more effective of the 2.