Thread: Player Ratings And Reviews: Palace 2 Fulham 0
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2019, 06:54 PM

Hazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomasbroad View Post
What's so frustrating about Schlupp is that one minute he does something well but then the next second he just does something stupid - his lack of technical ability hinders him, as you can't fault his athletic ability.
For me he seems to switch off then realise he has a defensive role as well then has to run hell for leather to catch the player, if he was just a bit more aware I think more attacks could be broken up in less dangerous areas without me having to watch from behind my hand

Should say I do really like him going forward though

Last edited by Hazbaz; 02-02-2019 at 06:54 PM. Reason: To add last sentence