View Single Post
Old 04-02-2019, 01:54 PM

Jman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by hong_kong_hg View Post
Just me or are the U23s quite good?
Well Ipswich are bottom of the Championship so I assume their u23s ain't great