View Single Post
Old 09-02-2019, 09:39 AM
FA Qualified-Durham 1978

theCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I have my own land and planning consultancy.
My understanding is
The club are actively promoting a 2020 start.
Residents affected are being relocated and I think that agreement may be in place.
No such agreement has been reached with Sainsbury's but who are under no illusions that the council will cpo the site and reduce the value of their land as a result.
Bit of brinkmanship but expect an agreement to be reached.
What I'm struggling to comprehend is why the section 106 planning agreement appears to be rumbling on........
I don't expect to take up my seat in any new stand until earliest start of season 2023

Last edited by theCoach; 09-02-2019 at 09:44 AM.