Thread: Player Ratings And Reviews: Palace 1 West Ham 1
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2019, 06:27 PM

cpfc since 1963 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcpfc since 1963 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcpfc since 1963 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcpfc since 1963 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcpfc since 1963 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcpfc since 1963 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcpfc since 1963 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcpfc since 1963 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcpfc since 1963 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcpfc since 1963 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningcpfc since 1963 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilko View Post
I thought he was good. One mistake is he should have given Luka a second yellow--not that I'm complaining.
One of the worst refereeing performances that I've seen, and I've seen a lot. Had to check the Spammers team sheet to see if he was named on it. Appalling ref.