Thread: Player Ratings And Reviews: Palace 1 West Ham 1
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2019, 06:48 PM

Ryan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
I think they had given Wilf some Valium!

Not sure why all the stick the ref is getting? What am I missing? As others have said, his only mistake I saw was not sending off Luka!
The complete inconsistentsy in his performance. Yelow card for AWB when he won the ball, but not for Cresswell when he flew in two feet off the floor. Yellow for Luka for a foul on the edge of their area, but not for Ogbona (?) when he does exactly the same thing. The free kick that led to the penalty? The fact that he gave a foul nearly every time one of their players dropped but missed 3 or 4 blatant fouls on wilf. If that bloke didn't have money on palace 3 yellows and west ham none I'll be amazed.

Last edited by Ryan_the_eagle; 09-02-2019 at 06:53 PM.