View Single Post
Old 10-02-2019, 05:28 PM
A Fish without a Bike

sw16girl came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsw16girl came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsw16girl came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsw16girl came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsw16girl came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsw16girl came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsw16girl came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsw16girl came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsw16girl came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsw16girl came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsw16girl came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by theCoach View Post
I have my own land and planning consultancy.
My understanding is
The club are actively promoting a 2020 start.
Residents affected are being relocated and I think that agreement may be in place.
No such agreement has been reached with Sainsbury's but who are under no illusions that the council will cpo the site and reduce the value of their land as a result.
Bit of brinkmanship but expect an agreement to be reached.
What I'm struggling to comprehend is why the section 106 planning agreement appears to be rumbling on........
I don't expect to take up my seat in any new stand until earliest start of season 2023
On a CPO Sainsburys are entitled to the value of their land whether it is a CPO or a private sale. The only argument seems to be about what their land is worth. Unlike small businesses and individual owners who might not be able to fight against a too low valuation Sainsburys will fight it if the Council go in too low.

I think your timings are about right though

A Trust is for life not just for Crisis

Last edited by sw16girl; 10-02-2019 at 05:31 PM.