View Single Post
Old 12-02-2019, 05:55 PM

salad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
“Good afternoon Mr .......

Unfortunately I do not have an update for you as such.

The van in question is no longer owned by the company who's livery was on the side and was written off in April 2018. I have tried to back track to identify the driver but this is proving difficult. If I manage to identify him I will update you. I have place a police marker on the vehicle and hopefully this will be identified as soon as possible and the drivers details gathered.

At the moment I have exhausted all avenues and I am waiting for the vehicle to be found. The report will be closed pending this.

Kind regards....”

Email I received this afternoon.

I guess that’s that then.
doesn't sound promising