View Single Post
Old 12-02-2019, 07:35 PM
Natus Londini ad austrum

Aquila_17 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAquila_17 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAquila_17 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAquila_17 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAquila_17 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAquila_17 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAquila_17 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAquila_17 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAquila_17 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAquila_17 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAquila_17 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle mart View Post
Please be Brighton, please be Brighton, please be Brighton, please be Brighton.
Wrighty said "Palace are going to give someone a spanking soon..." on MOTD this w/e.... your thoughts were my thoughts exactly