View Single Post
Old 15-02-2019, 03:42 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ View Post
Bundersliga is a much slower pace than the PL and it takes time to adjust. Also Bundersliga usually take a winter break and Max's form was definitely off during Dec/Jan which could be a reason. He looked better yesterday than I have seen him for a while, let's hope he starts pushing for a regular start.
Yep, Max even talked about the faster pace of the Prem in an interview. My main point was that I don’t think we’ll ever see the best from him unless he’s playing centrally. Whether that’s a deeper role where he can use his intelligence to intercept, cut passing lanes and playmake, or a more offensive role ‘in the hole.’ Sure he could adjust and become a decent floating playmaker on the wing, but just think we’d be wasting him personally.