View Single Post
Old 16-02-2019, 10:59 AM
All views stated are IMHO

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Yep, Max even talked about the faster pace of the Prem in an interview. My main point was that I dont think well ever see the best from him unless hes playing centrally. Whether thats a deeper role where he can use his intelligence to intercept, cut passing lanes and playmake, or a more offensive role in the hole. Sure he could adjust and become a decent floating playmaker on the wing, but just think wed be wasting him personally.
Not seen anything from him to suggest he is a No10.

His passing is neat and tidy. He's a good technical player. But he is hardly opening the opposition up with vision, pin-point passes and creativity. I see him as a deep-lying playmaker. But I take your point about the need for playing him in the middle - this idea that he was going to replace RLC on the left of midfield was always going to end in tears.