View Single Post
Old 24-02-2019, 07:35 PM
For ancient football

Granada allover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGranada allover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGranada allover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGranada allover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGranada allover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGranada allover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGranada allover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGranada allover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGranada allover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGranada allover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGranada allover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I've counted 29 'top tier' (old first division and Premiership) goals. Does that make Wilf our highest-ever scorer in the 'top tier'? I think Andy Johnson scored 20 or so in one season. But who else has stayed with us long enough to beat 29? According to Wikipedia, I think we have:

Wright 28
Bright 39
Armstrong 23

Can anyone confirm?

Last edited by Granada allover; 24-02-2019 at 07:44 PM.