View Single Post
Old 28-02-2019, 09:31 AM

Palacebear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacebear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacebear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacebear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacebear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacebear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacebear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacebear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacebear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacebear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacebear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilesy14 View Post
Honestly believe the team performs better with him - & Luka in-particular. I don’t think we’re yet to see our best midfield 3 yet this season.

Totally agree.

I would like to see Luka, Kouyate & Meyer in the middle. We could even play jimmy on the right if AT is not performing & we want more protection for Ward, assuming AWB is still injured.

However I cannot see Roy dropping Jimmy or Schlupp.