Thread: Crystal Ball: Ongoing thread 2018/19
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2019, 12:06 PM
Nuclear Member

Selhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is here
Moan U Home Update

Why did I go with my heart and think we might actually get a draw when we almost always lose to his bunch?

Whilst there were a fair few who went with their heads and predicted that we would lose to the Mancs, with a few getting close with 2-1 and 3-0 predicted, only one got the correct score, namely EddieEdwards. He also predicted that Lukaku would score and was within 27 of the correct attendance (but was not the closest), so gets a total of 5 points, the top scorer this week.

Correct result (one point) predicted by:
wrightchipvcfc
Ian Hart
Worksop Palace
Favelly Weston
selhurst_bbsh
Glaziers56
AddoWolz
Flappy Chicken
Shipp Ahoy!
Wopper403
Laurie
Dj 784
sl6 Eagle
Thefunkymonk
Stellavista
Latvian
Blind_Eagle
Cybais
ExiledStirling
Gazz
Hector
Salad_Burnet
Lords Eagle

Attendance point for being within 100 of the official attendance goes to:
wrightchipvcfc
Ian Hart
Worksop Palace
Favelly Weston
selhurst_bbsh
Glaziers56
AddoWolz
Flappy Chicken
Shipp Ahoy!
Lords Eagle
EastBerksEagle
cpfc@eastbourne
hughff
Maidstonecpfc
Ruskin Old Boy
cpfcfan1
gold76
LuieJack
philsick
rhiannapaul
JAS78

Of these, EastBerksEagle was the nearest, with their prediction being just 14 below the official attendance, and so score a further two points for this.

Attendance bonus point for being between 101 and 200 of the official attendance goes to:
Wopper403
Laurie
RobertCPFC
Selhurst300 Ψ
bodger
GanbareWashi

Table to follow.

Apologies if I have missed anything. It's a bit of a rush to get the table updated. If I have missed anything, just post on this thread and we will get it sorted.

Last edited by Selhurst300; 04-03-2019 at 12:11 PM.