Thread: FWL: Season XVI
View Single Post
Old 21-01-2011, 07:44 PM
2010.Dougie.Sound.

BulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodstoneEagle
quick question. my budget is 600k but if i upgrade stadium then is my budget 660k for the first season (minus 100k for the upgrade so 560k)?

p.s despite living in Avignon, I won't be ACAA anymore. Stay tuned for tomorrow's press conference.
No. You get taxed for everything above 500k in your wages, so your limit would be 530k. But I don't know if it would work, as I think wages would be deducted when money is given out for you, meaning you wouldn't be able to buy the upgrade in time to get the extra 60k for this season.
"Their name is Crystal ****ing Palace. Just imagine it, a Palace, made out of ****ing crystals. Huddersfield Town? Um, no thanks, I think i'll call my club Sapphire Mansion if that's ok with you." Leicester City Fans Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010 on Smoke Bomb v Cardiff
I doubt that whoever did it will own up and apologise to the club but he will probably receive a football banning order when identified on the CCTV. As John Cooper Clarke famously said, nobody has got a good word for you but I have. Twat.