View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 01:53 PM

Finbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Sorry for the delay in doing this, here is the updated Order Of Merit.

Only person who can catch me is Louis... (unless we do an Xmas special and that counts, not sure it should though but then I would say that!)

Finbar 40
===============
Louis 32
Flat Noodle 28
3 Beers at HT 27
DedballSpeshlst 26
Funk Butter 25
gjohnk 22
No1Fan 22
Gooders 17
Godstone Eagle 15
Stigma 15