View Single Post
Old 14-08-2015, 07:02 AM
Certified Grumpy

T.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gathers54 View Post
We do have strikers but we will be relying on Wickham who hasn't the best goalscoring record but definitely has potential. Bamford who hasn't played in the Premier League. Murray who didn't hit the ground running but did well at the end of last season, my only worry is can he replicate that given he had a decent loan at Reading and came back with something to prove to the club. I think that may have spurred him on somewhat and he had the confidence.

Campbell works hard but not clinical enough and he seem to get injured a lot these days.Chamakh is class but he doesn't play the striker role and his injuries are a concern.
Sako will play up front this season