View Single Post
Old 14-08-2015, 07:09 AM

Nigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I have been a big fan of Adebayor previously and suggested we get him at the start of last season, but now would be nonsensical and I doubt AP would have given this move a second thought. Where would he fit in? currently we struggle to fit in any One from Murray, Wickham or Bamford who surely would not have been allowed to join if he was simply to warm the bench, such a total waste. Even if Murray was to be sold and Adebayor was his replacement, what to warm the bench and probably on 75k p.w? I think not. He looks destined for West Ham