View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 07:33 PM
STOP MOCKING MY SPRELLING

brooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbrooklynlou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woosie
POSTED BY 'AJ' in 2006:

'Why do people on this BBS constantly "make up" transfer fees? If you read this(see link below) forum and the quote from the Barnsley chairman, the fee up front was 150k with a futher 200k due in July 2007.
A further 600k is linked to appearance and what ever, but, we shouldn't worry about that because it'll only kick in if the team does well and he plays.
So, the fee for Flinders is 350k, with 150k upfront. Which is not bad at all.'

To view the link you have to Register or Login
To view the link you have to Register or Login
From the Daily Mail article I posted earlier:

Quote:
Peter Taylor paid Barnsley 500,000 for Flinders in the summer in a deal which could rise to 1 million depending on appearances,
One thing I hate about football is how the damn transfer agreements or player contracts are never really made public.

TBH I hope it was 350k and not higher.