View Single Post
Old 28-08-2014, 07:13 AM

Bognor Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBognor Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBognor Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBognor Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBognor Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBognor Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBognor Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBognor Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBognor Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBognor Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBognor Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Warnock was sold when we was in administration, their is no difference between selling a player or a manager who have contracts. I remember seeing the document that entered the public domaine, if I recall 750k to QPR. So he never walked, he was an asset of the club to sell