View Single Post
Old 20-04-2022, 12:25 PM

Spiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by *CPFC* View Post
Hi all,

Not sure if this is the correct area of the bbs to post but wanted to know what the general deal with season tickets is. I have been a Gold member for years and go to about 12 home matches a year and a few away (I live in Oxford so not always easy/expensive to go to every home match etc.)

I was thinking of getting myself and my old man a season ticket next season but wondered what the deal is in terms of not being able to to attend home matches - can you sell that specific match day ticket back to the club? Also is it easy enough to let a mate (probably one of my siblings) use my season ticket if I can't attend? I have never been checked when entering the ground with a ticket in all the years I have been going to Selhurst so presume they don't particularly check that the season ticket being used belongs to the person going through the gate?

Cheers all
I think there may be a waiting list for season tickets. Might be worth a call to the BO