View Single Post
Old 08-05-2019, 05:35 PM
a bit peckish

PIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Will Windows defender protect me ?

Advice please,my McAfee runs out at the end of the month(Came with laptop)and was wondering weather the built in Windows defender will be enough protection or I should have some other extra cover.

I'm a computer numpty,don't do social media as such(5 forums)and rarely download anything.

What's my best option please

The thread title should be protect my laptop,not protect me.I have her to do that

Last edited by PIE "N" MASH; 08-05-2019 at 06:42 PM.