View Single Post
Old 09-01-2018, 10:55 AM
Banned by Moderators

Kylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
Nick liked to argue on there a lot. He and a few others didn’t get on over politics. He got banned. I stay away from non-football topics so not sure what it was all about beyond the reports to moderators I saw. I never really understood the need for others to want to force political opinions on others - those who use the boards more regularly than I are better placed to comment.

The HOL was my window into the online palace community, but the personalities that are dominant there now do not appeal to me. The acceptance of Trolley there (posting as Willo) baffles me. No big deal though, huge respect for Pete and Gordon for their work over there.
Hambo do Jamiemartin, Nick Gusset and Braunstone Eagle post on here? and who are they?