View Single Post
Old 09-01-2018, 11:10 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
I have looked at legal Teenagers in the google perve thread I am nearly 60 I have sinned, I will seek help as a wrongun

When I was younger I looked at Samantha Fox's boobs in the Sun as well!
So did my Dad
May he rest in peace or maybe in hell according to some of the pure on here....

I will seek help from the BBS prude help line

I hope I would be allowed in a room and be trusted with teens and not have those urges take control because I looked at a picture

Some of HOL's rules....Not bad LOL

If you are offended by a poster's comments, don't reply back with a pointless argument. Email your complaints to editor@holmesdale.net and we can deal with it. Why let the idiots get the satisfaction of seeing you get annoyed? Any postings which may degenerate into slagging matches will also be deleted.

Flaming - We do not tolerate abusive, malicious, personal attacks on the message boards. You will be banned if you persist in this behavior.

On here Hol'ers we make up stories and pretend they are true then actully believe the shit...Welcome.