View Single Post
Old 09-01-2018, 11:21 AM
Banned by Moderators

Kylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by foresthillbilly View Post
I still post on both sites. I think there was some cumulative events which caused posters to leave.
A dominance of discussing left and right politics, which seemed to permeate most threads. This eventually led to having to re-format forums on the HOL

A lack of Moderator time, which Hambo alluded to. Therefore new MODs are fire-fighting without the experience necessary.

New posters, allured by our Premiership status, who don't know how to behave.

And posters like me, who can be a bit *******
I liked our khazi thread all those years back FH!