View Single Post
Old 09-01-2018, 11:37 AM

foresthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by legaleagle2 View Post
Hi FH!

I think its a little bit more worrying than that

They are simply deleting anything they don't like now...Jamie Martin's farewell post...deleted!You know there is something rotten in the state of Denmark when a respected person like Jamie Martin resigns...

Post by Stirling Says querying what was going on...deleted! (and he's a right winger).

Would that it was as simple as a lack of resources..they have a new Moderator, Midlands Eagle who has this deleting anything he doesn't like as his modus operandi and Gordon seems to be 100% behind him.
I don't have any particular gripe with Midlands Eagle (being a MOD is a thankless and unpaid task), but I know quite a few posters on HOL who do.
In 2010 we had the HOL's 'next generation' meet at the Whitehorse for the Peterborough game, the day after (I think) the club went into Administration.
Teebay Eagle had cooked some splendid Palace cakes, and everyone was lovely.

Then the 5hlt hits the fan. Spouses are accused of being unfaithful, photos of the meet are deleted, and the wheels fall off.

Life happens. The HOL will go on. It has several threads that keep me going back.
* Matchday stream
* MP3 thread
* The pooh Diaries (by Kingdowieonthewall), now archived