View Single Post
Old 17-08-2018, 08:10 AM
Slip it!

Abjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Right, despite the Liverpool game being on Monday, we're rolling with the usual timetable, so the BOTN Preview Podcast is now up and ready to be listened to.

This week, Terence, Albert and I are back and here's what to expect from the episode:
  • We discuss the win against Fulham, in particular the performances of Wayne and AWB.
  • We chat about some funny stuff we've seen on social media this week (we dig out Brighton fans, which is always a plus).
  • We speak to a Liverpool fan to get his views on their season ahead and what he expects from Monday's match.
  • We then do our own preview of the game and finish up with the usual score predictions. I fear I went a little too Hesketh this week with my prediction, but I was tired and I'm a miserable bugger so I guess we'll all just have to deal with it.

Hopefully you'll enjoy it anyway. Here's the link: To view the link you have to Register or Login

Last edited by Abjekt; 17-08-2018 at 08:35 AM.