View Single Post
Old 11-02-2019, 12:17 PM

switchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is here
Not to disrespect Leicesters amazing achievement of winning the title I think Roy has shown this season how it can be done and why it doesn't happen. I can't think of more than 1 or 2 games we couldn't have won and won easily, the players on the pitch haven't taken the chances the team has created week in week out and I think if we had Vardy from that title winning season or a striker who can take the chances provided we could have won far far more games. We are 100% competitive in matches, we create as many if not more chances than the opposition we play, we have a pretty decent record against the top 6. Roy has my full backing and I hope the backing of the board in the summer to get some good players in.

The day the chances stop being created is the day Roy is no longer good enough for the job and we have an abundance of chances every game.
"Every time a new player comes to the club I always try to make them understand what it means to play for Crystal Palace. It's a place unlike other clubs, the fans they're just incredible and I want them to understand that. It's part of my job as a senior player to make sure they know what it is and the passion behind it." - Speroni