View Single Post
Old 12-02-2019, 12:07 PM

LuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The thread states "Time to sack Benteke" is it for real? yes his past 18 months for us has been what can only be described as disastrous from a scoring point of view.
But if what has been said of him carrying an injury is true, surely we need to give him a chance to prove he can recapture the form and the ability we know does exist, what alternative do we have? firstly when he is under contract for the next what is it 18/24 months also who would buy him with his hefty contract.
I suggest for the next SIX games we start Batshuyi solely up front as he more likely to get the goals needed, also to give the formation a better balance by adding the spare player to stiffen the midfield in a solid 4-5-1 formation but use CB off the bench, and hopefully to see us into a safe position.
For the final games of the season bring Benteke back in to lead the line and play Batshuyi in a "10" role as i feel it would be his most effective position, also i am sure we will see Benteke be far more effective working that way. If it backfires, then try and sell in the summer for anything above 10m hopefully to China would be our best option.