Thread: E3 2019
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2019, 11:13 AM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ's right boot View Post
What is animal crossing? I take it its a kids game right? Looks really..... Ghay.

Love my new switch so much though! Can't wait for Zelda.
I've never really played it but you basically move to a town and build it up and collect things like wood etc. That is probably a really basic explanation but perhaps someone who has played the games more in depth might have a better idea? I guess though it's a bit like a modern day Sim City.

I will probably get it to see what the fuss is all about, and as it is a Nintendo game it is bound to be good, but I can't say I am massively disappointed it is delayed particularly as I have Fire Emblem Three Houses, Pokemon Sword / Shield and Zelda Link's Awakening to get and play this year anyway.

Last edited by Latvian Eagle; 12-06-2019 at 11:17 AM.