Thread: Boxing Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2005, 12:55 AM

GJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Boxing Thread

Seems to be no general boxing threads. Now, I am not a boxing expert, but I do enjoy watching fights on the BBC, and on Sky, and I would like to see a nice blossoming boxing thread I would just like to take this opportunity to congratulate Clinton Woods on winning the (I think) IBF Light Heavyweight title last night.