View Single Post
Old 16-06-2005, 11:48 AM

Johnson is a gunboat in a sea of fearJohnson is a gunboat in a sea of fearJohnson is a gunboat in a sea of fearJohnson is a gunboat in a sea of fearJohnson is a gunboat in a sea of fearJohnson is a gunboat in a sea of fearJohnson is a gunboat in a sea of fearJohnson is a gunboat in a sea of fearJohnson is a gunboat in a sea of fearJohnson is a gunboat in a sea of fearJohnson is a gunboat in a sea of fear
I have just started playing online for small money at the moment. Have been playing online for last year but not for money. Just started playing for money. Am on Ladbrokes at the moment. Have been playing on the $0.10 and $0.20 blinds. They are quite annoying to play as so many people call before flop, as so low, even usually call when I raise it. Am doing okay. Have doubled my starting chips so far, started with $9, up to $18. When get more confident will move onto the tables with higher blinds.

What sort of %, should I have for looking at flops. As am not to sure if playing to negative.