View Single Post
Old 31-12-2010, 10:41 AM

PalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If the Chopra to Blackburn or the Bothroyd to Fulham/Brum rumours are true, I could see them buying Vaughan as a replacement.

It's hard to assess Vaughan's value...1m is a lot of money to a club like ours so we have to be careful. He looked decent for us and we desperately need a striker, but if our backroom team are eyeing up players they deem as comparable but that are 500k-750k, then I can see why they're reluctant to pay so much. In an ideal world, I'd love to sign him, but after the last few years, I can fully understand the new owners being cautious with all transfers.