View Single Post
Old 14-02-2019, 10:50 AM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
If someone’s been permanently banned and the mod concerned won’t point us in the direction of what was the final straw, that rings bells of concern for me.

I’d have thought that would be quite straightforward?

I think the BBS members are entitled to have an opinion on the treatment of a fellow poster and I try to keep an open mind until I’ve read the evidence. I might have agreed with the mods or Elgin.

But so far I haven’t been redirected to posts by Elgin that deserve a permanent ban, especially as I’ve seen worse by others.

It’s a shame the BBS contained so many political threads then and I think it’s helped that those have moved to a separate forum.

We should have stuck to discussing all things Palace and avoided politics or religion (as per my conversations with many Palace fans in real life!).

Elgin’s accounts of travelling from Scotland, his trainers and eBay purchases are part of the rich story of Palace fandom that we enjoy reading about on here.