View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 04:27 PM

dufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdufski13 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
That Bostock is an egotistical ingrate I think has been well established, let's not rake over old muck.
Is he at the worst club for him ? No. Is he worse off than he would have been at Palace this season is highly debatable. Temper UEFA cup experience, albeit fleeting ,against half a season in a mediocre Championship team, playing mostly rather unnattractive football, it's a tricky call. Having calmed down from when he moved I actually am inclined to think that he'll learn more at Spurs than he will at Palace at the moment, but the big question will be whether or not he'll get the chance to progress through into the first team there. There is plenty of evidence (Huddlestone,Dawson,Lennon,O'Hara) to suggest he'll get his chances there, then it will be down to him. If he doesn't make it it might not be because he made bad choices, or didn't get his chance. He may simply not turn out to be as good as he himself , & alot of Palace fans, think.
Either way I am so much more interested in the ones who stayed, Moses & Scannell, than the one who got away. I am really hoping for a decent finish to the season, at least enough to persuade them to stay for another season when the suitors come a knocking in the summer, as they surely will. Will we be able to afford to say no then ? Hmmmmm, not sure about that.