View Single Post
Old 09-01-2017, 08:50 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Since I've not been gambling, I've been looking ahead to Cheltenham because it's this time of year that I like to put together some big priced combo bets.

Supreme looks dire this year, I've only backed it with NRNB with Sky, but doesn't look like we will be seeing Melon this season. Cilaos Emery has been shortened in recent days, but the depth and talent of the race looks frankly terrible. Needs some Juveniles to liven it up.

Neptune looks interesting. Finians Oscar is now too short to be a bet. Death Duty goes Potato Race, I retain hope in Invitation Only and Augusta Kate could go anywhere. Messsire Des Obeaux still looks a reasonable price as well.

Albert Bartlett is Death Duty's for the taking, but the race often throws up a surprise. Bacardys is 14s, but I don't see why Battleford is 25s, even though I don't like the form of the Bumper. Maybe West Approach progresses like his half-brother did with racing, but this looks the most likely race to have a big odds punt. Blow by Blow intrigues me, but I wonder if he could go Neptune route to avoid competing with DD.

Airlie Beach looks the main one for the Mares Novices, and though I do like Lets Dance, I wonder if she is likely to go further and could be a Ricci horse for the Neptune. Camelia de Cotte was the Autumn talking horse for the race, and Asthuria is a consistent sort. La Bague au Roi looks the only horse that could stop Willie farming this race again.

All in all, it's a very open Cheltenham on the Novice Hurdle front.