View Single Post
Old 09-01-2017, 08:57 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Championship races:

I will be relieving Coral of their 11/4 for Faugheen tomorrow.

Douvan wins the CC, but the 25/1 about Special Tiara could be another e/w bet to nothing as I can't see this being an 8 horse race, and we know he's targeted at it. As long as the winter isn't too wet, you'll get a run for your money.

UknowhatImeanharry is short. He'll likely win it, but that's too short. I would rather take 14s Jezki or 16s Ballyoptic right now.

Bonus Championship race with the Ryanair... Cue Card shouldn't be going for this race. I like the look of 6/1 about Un De Sceaux, and I also like the 16s about VVM with PP, but that worries me. Traffic Fluide at 25s is also intriguing if healthy.

Gold Cup is an e/w proposition only. I like the look of Minella Rocco at 40/1. I also think Djakadam is very big at 14s as well as my old friend Don Poli at 33/1. Can see him running on into a place.