View Single Post
Old 10-01-2017, 08:54 AM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez View Post
Which leads me to my mid-January Cheltenham E/W L15.

RSA: Alpha Des Obeaux
GC: Djakadam
NH Chase: Arpege D'Alene
Bumper: Getabird
Personally think it is far too early to start picking one in every race but I have had a e/w lucky 15 on my 4 in these too for a laugh.

RSA: Might Bite
GC: Alary
NH Chase: Genie In A Bottle
Bumper: Redhotfillypeppers

A cool 78k would be nice!