View Single Post
Old 10-01-2017, 12:56 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
******* hell, racing is such a rotten sport. Governed and stewarded by complete morons who seem to genuinely have no idea what they are doing, seem completely out of touch and basically backward.

At first I thought they were doing away with just the AW Kempton course but I see now it is the whole track they are selling... ******* idiots! And where are they planning the new course I hear you ask. NEWMARKET, ******* Newmarket - you know, flat racing HQ already... Jockey Club deciding what is best for the sport rather the sport deciding it seems.