Thread: Rumour: Zaha January 2020
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2019, 03:21 PM

teesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrightchipvcfc View Post
I will be as gutted as any one if wilf leaves but I look at his body language he looks so frustrated most of the time when he don't get the right ball to him ect .most teams who play palace just try to mark wilf out of the game sometimes 2 or 3 on him in a Chelsea arsenal team they wouldn't be able to do this as they would have to mark lacazette aubameyang and ozil as well at same time .your very rarely get players critasising there team mates and wilf doesn't but he like us must get frustrated at the lack of quality forwards that has come in the last few seasons RLC was a upgrade but that was only temp same with batshuayi we just muddle threw spending as little as possible so we can't realy complain when a good player has finally had enough and that seems to be were zaha is at this moment in time . What worrys me more is if and when zaha is sold what will happen to the money will it all be put back into the squad or will we see more loans or polish internationals for undiscosed fees .
I could mark Ozil these days, just need to able to sit on a bench!