View Single Post
Old 24-03-2017, 09:53 AM

laboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by che12345 View Post
Got mine today too. You are in the blue wave mate, details are to the left on page 26. I am blue wave too.

What you won't find out until you pick up your race number is what start time zone you are in. This is numbered 1 to 9, fastest runners in zone 1 slowest zone 9. What zone you are in is based on the predicted time you put down when you entered the ballot.
Thanks Che, Yeah I've had a proper read of the magazine this morning and finally spotted that. Thought I would be blue.

Have you done a London before? If so, what sort of time did/are you planning on getting to your start area? I'll be coming from Croydon so think I'll get the train from East Croy to New Cross Gate and walk down to New Cross. Trains are every half hour from there so its either 845 or 915 arrival at Blackheath. Thinking 845 would be best.