Thread: UK Ice Hockey
View Single Post
Old 13-09-2018, 04:14 PM
Slip it!

Abjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'll be missing the game on Saturday as I'm up in Huddersfield for the Palace match, but hoping Streatham get off to a good start against MK. \

I went to last weekend's friendly against Swindon where we got pumped 6-1 - but a) I reckon Swindon may well win the league and b) we had some guys missing, so hopefully it ain't an indication of the season to come!