Thread: Mark Field
View Single Post
Old 21-06-2019, 05:46 PM

SE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by redandblue View Post
So if I decide to come into your living room and jump around on your sofa and insult your wife and you threaten me then you are guilty and I am not ? Is that what you think ?
The woman was walking past and ignoring Field, wearing a red dress and a Greenpeace sash. If you walked past my living room wearing a red dress and a Greenpeace sash, and I suddenly grabbed you and pushed you up against a wall, before holding your arm and neck in a vice like grip and then forced you to walk up my road, then yes I am guilty of assault and personal trespass.

However, if you decided to come into my living room, jumped on my sofa, insulted my wife, then I carried out actions in the above scenario described, no, I would not be guilty, it would be simple self defence from a direct threat to me and my wife.